Bayview Physical Therapy offers expert, practical, and compassionate care for a wide range of conditions. Regardless of whether you come to see us when recovering from a surgery, a sports or work related injury, or an everyday sprain or strain, we not only get you better – we teach you how to stay better!
We work with a variety of ages, from young to the elderly.
Some common conditions we treat:
- Low back pain (disc problems, facet joints, SI joint dysfunctions)
- Neck pain (strains and head aches)
- Tendinitis (shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, achilles)
- Rotator cuff/frozen shoulder/impingement conditions
- Knee/patellar pain
- Foot dysfunctions/plantar fasciitis/ankle sprains
- Pre/Post-rehab for orthopedic surgeries
(rotator cuff repair, ACL repair, meniscus issues as well as total joint replacements)
- Balance problems (age-related and vestibular)
- Chronic pain issues