Thank you for choosing Bayview Physical Therapy for your therapy needs.
To prepare for your first visit:
- Please come approximately 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out the usual new patient forms
- Allow 1 ½ hours for your first appointment.
- Expect a thorough examination and evaluation of your condition on your first visit to Bayview Physical Therapy.
- You will also receive your first treatment at this time.
- Wear or bring loose, comfortable clothing (shorts or T-shirt) so we can reach the area to be treated.
- If you normally wear glasses and/or hearing aids, please bring them. It is important that Gavin and his team communicate effectively with you.
Additional items to bring:
- MD orders and/or referral for physical therapy
- Reports (such as x-rays and MRIs) explaining your condition
- Relevant notes (with dates and timelines) pertaining to your condition
- Brief medical history (including surgeries, major illnesses and/or injuries, and conditions)
- Medication list
Bayview Physical Therapy is a preferred provider and our services are covered by most major insurance plans. Depending on your insurance, you may have a copay or coinsurance. We also offer private pay rates. Our office administrator will be happy to verify your physical therapy benefits and private pay options prior to your first appointment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash, check, or money orders for patient responsibilities.
Please feel free to contact our office for more information.